Clarizen Launches Integration With Salesforce.com
Clarizen, the award-winning work execution software company, today announced a new level of integration with Salesforce.com. The integration of Clarizen's collaborative project management softwarewith Salesforce.com's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provides a robust way for companies to bridge their sales and service departments through the cloud, improving project visibility, predictability and accounting. With critical project data shared between the software systems, organizations can remove the gap often found between sales and service delivery organizations, and more systematically assure customer success.
"The Clarizen-Salesforce integration has given us a new level of visibility into each of our projects, helps us deploy projects more efficiently and enhances our project accounting abilities," said Jim Hickey, senior manager of client delivery and operations at Marketo. "It has become far easier for our services and sales teams to work together to structure projects and make sure tasks, issues and other work items don't fall through the cracks."
"In today's competitive world, where everything is changing rapidly, companies need immediate access to up-to-date business data in order to move quickly and make informed decisions," said Avinoam Nowogrodski, CEO of Clarizen. "With the Clarizen-Salesforce integration, a company can become a true real-time enterprise where sales, service delivery, and executive teams each get the visibility they require to make the right decisions."
The Clarizen-Salesforce integration connects the processes and tasks that previously were managed in separate, disconnected platforms, giving best of breed tools to each team, while achieving better visibility across all stakeholders. From within Salesforce.com, sales and executive teams can view project status, budget data, and an out-of-the-box set of customizable reports highlighting project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Further, business rules can be created to automate project creation in Clarizen when a deal reaches a certain probability of close, giving service delivery teams better predictability for incoming projects, allowing them more time to define the scope and identify the appropriate human and other resources.
The integration also facilitates true team collaboration and project execution where teams have the ability to add and share documents, notes, emails and other attachments to keep information in context and available when and where it is needed.
The Clarizen-Salesforce integration is robust. All Clarizen projects, milestones and resources are native Salesforce objects, giving organizations optimal customization and administration and a real-time sync between the two systems ensures updates are immediately visible. Additional key features include:
- Issue tracking: Issues can be submitted and tracked in both Salesforce.com and Clarizen, simplifying communication and speeding resolution.
- Financial integration: Professional services companies billing on milestone completion can use project resources in Clarizen to work easily with timesheets and expense sheets.
- Dashboard reporting: Users can build a visual dashboard based on new default reports, allowing managers to better understand trends, project manager effectiveness, profitability and resource allocation.
The Clarizen-Salesforce integration supports Salesforce Professional, Enterprise and Unlimited editions and can be installed from the Salesforce.com AppExchange.
Clarizen delivers work execution software that powers the modern real-time enterprise by making employees and companies work better, smarter and faster. Employees can more efficiently manage and complete the highest-value tasks on time and in budget. Companies have direct visibility into work being accomplished and can course correct and/or plan resources accordingly to maximize results and profits. Clarizen's philosophy of 'robust simplicity' translates into products that model and enhance the way an enterprise works, while its 'user-first' design results in rapid adoption and acceptance across the enterprise.
Founded in 2005, Clarizen is privately held with offices in Hod Hasharon, Israel, and San Mateo, Calif. For more information, visit http://www.clarizen.com.
With 100,000+ customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services include:
- Salesforce Chatter, a secure, private social network for your business
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- Salesforce Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Salesforce Radian6, for social media monitoring and engagement
- Salesforce Data.com, for the most complete source of accurate business data
- AppExchange, the leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
- Force.com, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile customer apps
- Database.com, the world's first enterprise cloud database