Swisscom Mobile and cVidya Networks initiate a partnership on Revenue Assurance1
The activity will be dedicated to enhance best practices and advanced solutions in Revenue Assurance
Swisscom Mobile and cVidya Networks announced a partnership in the field of Revenue Assurance. The goal of the partnership is to engage in activities to develop and improve next generation Revenue Assurance best practice and solutions while integrating principles of, for example, business intelligence. The two companies will use the installation of the MoneyMap® at Swisscom Mobile for the development and validation of new and innovative Revenue Assurance technologies, methodologies and principles.
“cVidya has proven to go the extra mile when it comes to Revenue Assurance and understands the requirements of an operator that has a mature Revenue Assurance process. At Swisscom Mobile we believe that Revenue Assurance is to take a different turn, especially in the light of eroding monopolies, hostile markets and continuous market and product innovation. In cVidya we have found a partner who will face the next level of Revenue Assurance challenges successfully and we hope to provide a stimulus to the industry as a whole” said Kurt Meyer, Chief Risk Officer.
"We see Swisscom Mobile’s decision to join efforts with cVidya as a major vote of confidence in our approach to Revenue Assurance," remarked Alon Aginsky, CEO of cVidya Networks. "Having a close working relationship with a leading European mobile operator and being able to draw on their renowned Revenue Assurance experience will further enhance our ability to bring the most advanced Revenue Assurance solutions to the telecommunications industry and maintain our leadership position in Revenue Assurance."
About Swisscom Mobile
With a market share of 62% of business in force, Swisscom Mobile is the market leader in the Swiss mobile communications sector. In the fiscal year 2005 Swisscom Mobile generated net revenue of around CHF 4.2 billion and now has some 4.4 million NATEL subscribers. Swisscom Mobile is a public limited company with Swisscom Ltd holding a 75% equity stake and the Vodafone Group Plc the remaining 25%. The company operates several
state-of-the-art wireless networks, which are the basis for a comprehensive mobile broadband network that enables high-quality mobile communication services.
The innovative character of Swisscom Mobile is among others reflected in the development of the Mobile Unlimited PC card, which offers an automatic, seamless and fast way to make mobile connections to the Internet. In 2005, Swisscom Mobile won the GSM Award for this innovation.
Revenue Assurance at Swisscom Mobile provides for a set of integrated strategies in order to manage the risk of revenue loss. It introduces multiple means to counter these and does not limit itself to specific areas of investigation.